JOIN & DANCE
For Self-Acceptance, Community, & Joy!
To celebrate your originality and diversity!
Please scan this whole page before you commit--so you can have an awesome experience!
The video below is the dance and shows the activity level for your
- Clippers game day: QUICKLY get onto the court, dance a bit over 3 minutes and exit; and rehearsals, 90 minutes.
- You do NOT have to be a "dancer" to do this.
- All shapes, sizes, and levels of dance experience are welcome!
1. Register for one "live" rehearsal with #ShakeIt through Eventbrite link--details & link below
(e.g., date options, and copy of waiver)
2. Buy game ticket(s) through
Clippers link--details & link below--MUST USE THAT LINK
3. Attend your rehearsal It's
4. Show up, open to the
experience on game day! It'll be a blast!
Act now! Spaces are limited!
Purchase your non-refundable game tickets AND
register EARLY to assure your participation.
- Adults (18+ years of age), yes!
- Special Opportunity! Minors (9-17) can participate/dance WITH parent/legal guardian on the court and at rehearsals. Unattended minors
are not allowed. Supervision of any minors is the responsibility of the parent/guardian 100% of the time.
To register: Click here for #ShakeIt on
You'll be asked to:
- Tell us your preferred shirt size (adult, unisex Small to XXXL). See shirt design to the right
- Choose your rehearsal
- You are welcome to attend more after your first, but one is required to participate on court.
Rehearsal date and location options:
Your registration information will be used for #ShakeIt to communicate with you during this event's process and on occasion
about future opportunities. Eventbrite has it's own privacy policies.
To purchase game tickets (starting at $32
& non-refundable): Click here for Clippers.com/ShakeIt CODE: shakeit
- Clippers are separate from #ShakeIt. If you have questions about how your information will be used in the future, please ask our
representative, Luke Felton.
- If you require seating accommodations, please email Luke Felton.
These are super fun (and help you to know what you're doing on the "day of")!
- Hydrate/bring water.
- Wear closed-toe shoes (e.g., tennies)
and clothing you can move/dance in!
- No gum chewing while dancing (it would be awful if anyone choked).
- Stretch out or warm up before movement.
- Pace yourselves, take breaks, let this be a joy for you!
Want Videos to practice the "I'm Original"
dance? Click here
- Feel free to alter steps for your comfort, limitations, or ability. If you need ideas for how, just ask Alli!
RELEASE & WAIVER OF LIABILITY:
- You'll need to agree to/sign the below waiver at the start of rehearsals.
- Please review or have a lawyer review the waiver/release so you are fully informed about what you are agreeing to. We'll have a copy for your to
sign before rehearsals (one per person, minor or adult). Releases affect your legal rights.
To participate, you agree:
- To check in at rehearsals and event.
- To take care not to cause injury to self or others.
- To conduct yourself with due regard to public conventions, morals and laws (e.g., keep the free-style sections "family
- To stretch out and warm up before we #ShakeIt!
- To be responsible for yourself, your safety, and your conduct (and your minor's) at all times.
- That your participation is completely your choice, at will, and no compensation will be provided to
- That your image, voice, likeness will be documented in photos and on film, which may be used in future marketing of related
- That event is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- That parking is at your own risk.
- That you are in good health and able to participate in this event. If you have a pre-existing medical condition that may
be aggravated by dancing or attending this event, it is your responsibility to attain your doctor's approval before taking part in this event.
As usual, "See something, say something"
For accommodation questions
ShakeIt: Please contact Alli,
via ShakeItforSelfAcceptance@gmail.com, at least 2 weeks prior to your first rehearsal.
Clippers: For ticket/seating
accommodations, please contact Luke Felton.
Interact with dance participants, ask questions, and
invite your friends to join on our FB Event Page:
Facebook Event Page - CLICK